According to the 2019 Gartner CIO Agenda survey, 47% of enterprises in Asia Pacific have already changed their business models in response to evolving consumer demands. With global spending on IT set to swell to $1.97 trillion in 2022, the stage is set for exponential technological growth across mature and emerging sectors. However, many businesses in the region still find themselves behind the curve in terms of adoption.
As such, ConnecTechAsia returns this year with the theme: ‘Shaping Future Societies’, to explore the new era of business reinvention alongside emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), automation, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, 5G and more. The three-day exhibition happening from 18 – 20 June 2019 at Marina Bay Sands, will bring together some of the world’s most notable companies, and will feature a slew of keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and seminar discussions helmed by over 120 senior executives. Featuring prolific industry leaders and opening with a keynote by IBM Asia Pacific’s CEO and Chairman, Harriet Green, ConnecTechAsia will be at the forefront of tech advances for enterprises and the community.
IBM’s Harriet Green will highlight how emerging technologies will reshape businesses as digital transformation initiatives unfurl across Asia.
“A new era of business reinvention is dawning. Organisations are facing an unprecedented convergence of technological, social and regulatory forces. Not only is there a clear need for any organisation to be fully digital in itself; these organisations also need to be able to accommodate high expectations from clients and deal with pervasive interconnectivity. How can organisations deliver on that? That’s key question every CEO and every leader in any organisation has started asking,” shares Harriet Green, CEO and Chairman, IBM Asia Pacific.
“There are three key drivers – people, process and data – that any organisation needs to align in order to move from random acts of digital to a real, tangible digital transformation. I am excited to contribute to the discussions at the ConnecTechAsia Summit and share some of the best practices and insights for all of us to think about.”
Catch other industry leaders engage in discourse on other market trends at ConnecTechAsia2019 Summit:
- Dr Min Sun, Chief Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist, Appier
- Muhamed Zilkhairilishamuddin, Assistant Vice President, OTT Principal Engineer, Astro
- Dr Keeratpal Singh, Chief Data Scientist, Axiata
- Ong Geok Chwee, CEO, Bridge Alliance
- Attilio Zailani, Executive Director, Facebook
- Cheryl Goh, Group Vice President of Marketing, Grab
- Dr David Soldani, CTO, Huawei Australia
- Jason Little, Chief Information Officer – SEA, Manulife
- Ian Yip, Chief Technology Officer, McAfee Asia Pacific
- Gustavo Fuchs, General Manager – Cloud & Solutions (Asia), Microsoft
- Krishnan Rajagopalan, Director of Payments APAC, Netflix
- Seizo Onoe, President of DOCOMO Technology and Chief Technology Architect, NTT DoCoMo
The three-day exhibition will be happening from 18 – 20 June 2019 at Marina Bay Sands