SINGAPORE – August 3, 2017 – Criteo S.A. (Stock Quote: CRTO), the commerce marketing technology company, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017.
- Revenue increased 33% (or 35% at constant currency) to $542 million.
- Revenue excluding Traffic Acquisition Costs, or Revenue ex-TAC, grew 32% (or 34% at constant currency) to $220 million, or 41% of revenue.
- Adjusted EBITDA2 grew 38% (or 42% at constant currency) to $54 million, or 25% of Revenue ex-TAC.
- Cash flow from operating activities increased 214% to $60 million.
- Free Cash Flow2 increased $37 million to $33 million.
- Net Income decreased 44% to $8 million, driven by the accounting impact of the HookLogic, Inc. (“HookLogic”) acquisition and restructuring costs in China in the second quarter.
- Adjusted Net Income per diluted share2 increased 18% to $0.39.
- The year-over-year growth in same-client Revenue ex-TAC accelerated from the prior quarter to 17% at constant currency, the result of better technology and a broader supply network.
- We added a total of 950 net clients, ending the quarter with more than 16,000 commerce and brand clients, while maintaining a 90% client retention across the business.
- Criteo User Device Graph, continued to grow in scale and efficiency, with 76% of Revenue ex-TAC generated from users matched in the graph.
- Criteo Direct Bidder, our next generation header bidding technology, is now connected to over 450 publishers globally, helping increase their average yield by 20% to 40%.
- We are testing several new product initiatives with promising results, including app installs, CRM onboarding for brands and retailers, and Store-to-web retargeting campaigns.
 Growth at constant currency excludes the impact of foreign currency fluctuations and is computed by applying the 2016 average exchange rates for the relevant period to 2017 figures.
 Revenue ex-TAC, Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Net Income per diluted share and Free Cash Flow are not measures calculated in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
Read full press releaseCriteo reports strong 2017Q2_result
Also published on Medium.