* ZenPad C 7.0 redefines users’ tablet experience with refined styling, incredible entertainment capabilities and customisable functionality
* Ergonomic rounded edges with embossed leather patterns that tapers to just 8.4 mm
* First Android L mobile device in Singapore to be powered by the latest Intel® “SoFIA” processor, a cost-efficient chipset that was created in Singapore
* 7-inch IPS display with a wide, 178-degree viewing angle delivers premium visual experience
* ZenPad C 7.0 comes with dual SIM capacity with both 3G SIM slots that support all 3G voice calls and internet access for users on-the-go
Singapore (22nd July, 2015) — ASUS today announced the ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG), a 7-inch Android™ tablet that combines refined styling designs and premium entertainment capabilities to redefine the tablet experience. Inspired by stylish clutch handbags and wallets, the ZenPad C 7.0 takes a handy design with embossed leather patterns and a polished metallic frame for a bold and luxurious feel. The ZenPad C 7.0’s svelte 8.4mm profile and 265g weight creates a device that is extremely portable. Powered by the latest Intel® SoFIA processor, ZenPad C 7.0 is the first device to be powered by the locally created mobile chipset. Available in Obsidian Black and Pearl White colours, the ZenPad C 7.0 CG will be retailing at $199 at all ASUS authorised retailers and ASUS brand stores from today.
To read the full press release, visit http://1drv.ms/1LBUMTk