Last week, Epson launched its first lamp-free laser projector at The Luxe Art Museum, Singapore. Designed for large venues, the EB-L1000 series projectors are the first worldwide to integrate inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve superior light and heat resistance for spectacular image quality, reliability and durability, underscoring the industry leader’s commitment to the laser and high brightness projector markets.
Epson showcased the latest features of the EB-L1000 series:
- Built-in camera for automatic colour and image calibration: Using 2 units of Epson’s EB-L1405U lamp-free laser projectors with 8,000 lumens white and colour light output, the projectors precisely adjusts edge blending to combine edges for a seamless, unified look. With the EB-L1405U built-in camera, it detects subtle colour inconsistencies and screens that have become unevenly coloured over time, allowing upto 9 projectors to automatically correct colour.
- Multi-direction projection: Epson also demonstrated a portrait projection with the new EB-G7905U (7,000 lumens colour and white light output) high brightness projector launched in early June 2016. The new range of Epson EB-L1000 series lamp-free laser and EB-G7000 series projectors can be rotated 360° in any direction – horizontally, vertically and rotationally – without any loss in image brightness.
Models and Price
Available Epson EB-L1000 series models in Singapore:
- EB-L1100U – 6,000 lumens, WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1200U – 7,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1405U – 8,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1505U – 12,000 lumens (white and colour light outout), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
Epson EB-L1000 series of 3LCD laser projectors is retailing from SGD 21,000