HP announced new technology innovations to help businesses start building their “Office of the Future.”
HP pairs beautiful, stylish design with the latest security and collaboration features in its commercial devices to help businesses make gradual improvements to their workspaces and technology infrastructure. The new HP devices make collaboration, content creation, consumption and exchange of ideas, whether virtually or face-to-face, more efficient but still secure. These include:
• HP EliteBook x360 – According to HP, this is the world’s thinnest business convertible. It combines powerful thin and light stylish design, collaboration capabilities, enterprise-class security and durability, as well as the longest battery life in a convertible range of up to 16 hours. It also includes the latest security innovations such as HP Sure Start Gen36, a self-healing BIOS now with run-time memory protection.
• HP Pro x2 612 G2 – the 2-in-1 detachable allows for agile work anywhere in field services, government, healthcare, and retail verticals of up to 11 hours battery life. The device was built from the ground up for secure work environments and includes a built-in smart card reader, a removable SSD, and the HP Client Security Suite Gen38. It features a removable back cover for easy serviceability.
• HP Z2 Mini Workstation – the world’s first mini workstation delivers server grade power but in a compact package just 2.3” high and 90% smaller than a traditional business-class tower. Twice as powerful as any commercial mini PC on the market today, it is able to handle CAD users’ fast speed of creation and increasingly complexity of projects to bring their creative visions to life.
• HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client – Mobile cloud computing is easier and more convenient than ever with HP’s thinnest and lightest mobile thin client. The multiple security features, easy-to-use setup and deployment software, and quick access to shared data that employees require make management of this device a breeze for IT managers.
• EliteOne 800 G3 All-in-One – the newly redesigned AiO is the first commercial AiO with dual-facing cameras12, and non-glare touch screen13. Not only does it look good on open floor plans and reception areas, but it also allows desks to be clutter-free for conducive discussions.
• HP Elite x3 Mobile Scanning Solution – This extends the benefits of the HP Elite x3 3-in-1 mobile device beyond the mobile professional to mobilise vertical workflows for healthcare, field and retail workers. The integrated barcode scanner can be used to check prices, access inventory and CRM information on the go and then seamlessly transition to the back-office with the ability to dock and connect to a display, mouse, and keyboard for a full PC experience14.
• HP Elite Slice – An inventive alternative to traditional desktop PC designs, this makes interactive meeting spaces a reality. The clean modular design with no messy cables, a small footprint lets businesses configure their own specific desktop solution. The addition of the Collaboration Cover, Audio Module and Intel Unite software transforms the HP Elite Slice into a complete conferencing solution for meeting rooms.
Also published on Medium.