- Bright, wide angle ZEISS VArio-Sonnar T* 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens
- Clear, retractable OLED Tru-Finder with ZEISS T*coating
- 20.1 effective megapixel back-illuminated 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor and power BIONZ X processor
- 50Mbps high bit-rate Full HD movies with XAVC S support
- LCD flips for easy selfies
- 4K still image output
- Evolved manual controls and new custom button
- Support for PlayMemories Camera Apps
Sony announces the latest addition to its popular RX series of cameras – the Cyber-shot™ RX100 III.
Designed and crafted in tough, travel-friendly aluminium for lightness and looks, the Cyber-shot™ RX100 III builds on the acclaimed reputation of its predecessors. The camera features an uprated lens and speedy image processor, that is complemented by a retractable OLED Tru-Finder™ with ZEISS® T* coating, enhanced movie features and a 180-degree tilting LCD screen.
Capable of excellent low-light sensitivity and low noise, its 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor is paired with Sony’s latest-generation BIONZ X processing engine. Three times faster than the Cyber-shot™ RX100 II, the Cyber-shot™ RX100 III powers detail reproduction technology for natural reproduction of fine textures, diffraction reducing technology for enhanced quality at small apertures and area-specific noise reduction that maintains clarity in dimly-lit regions of indoor and night-time shots.
With the use of your smart phone, PlayMemories Camera Apps boosts your photo experience with a growing range of free and paid-for apps. It’s easy to enhance photography with a choice of effects and filters, utilities and more. Furthermore, the integrated NFC/WiFi connectivity ensure an easy customer experience.
The Cyber-shot™ RX100 III compact digital camera from Sony will be available in Singapore at all Sony stores and authorised outlets from June 2014 for S$1,199.